Opening hours of the National Park Centre:
21. March - 30. Sept.: daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
1. October - 2. November: daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Guided tours are held in German! English tours upon request.
- Registration is mandatory:
02949/7005! Here you can also find more information, last minute changes in the programme can happen!
Meeting point: Most of the tours start at the Nationalpark Centre which is located between Merkersdorf and Hardegg . To get to the Kaja ruin, turn off in Merkersdorf.
Appropriate clothing and solid shoes are required; possibly take also a camera, binoculars and drinks. In case of heavy rain, an alternative programme is foreseen.
- Some hikes go over very steep stretches.
- Dogs allowed on the short lead. Except on night hikes and animal watching!